Why LED Lighting?

As much as 40% of the electricity used in commercial buildings can be attributed to lighting, when the added air conditioning load required to remove the heat from inefficient lighting systems is taken into account. In many cases, commercial building operations can reduce lighting energy consumption by as much as 40% by replacing older lighting with modern high-efficiency lighting systems.

Energy saving Incandescents
Light emitting diode (LED)
Compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs)
Environmentally Friendly

LEDs do not contain toxic mercury, phosphorus and other materials that are potentially lethal which are traditionally a part of fluorescent tubes and low energy lamps.

Energy Efficient

With traditional incandescent lighting, about 85% energy is lost by heat while the other 15% is used for lighting. With LED technology’s improved efficiency, about 80% of the energy is converted into light.

Low Voltage

LED lighting operates at low voltage, so it has very low electrical risk. Also can be used for off grid electrification as well as other direct applications such as solar-wind, rural etc.


An LED lamp has a liftime of about 50,000 hours, which is 5 times more than a standard fluorescent tube and 10 times longer than a traditional incandescent bulb.

  • Yes, we have an inhouse design team! Every project is customized and followed up in all steps, from prospective and 3D imaging of the room space to the lighting calculation to the final rendering. Every lighting calculation includes: Installation layout of the fittings, illuminance levels in false colours, Photometric solids, Isolines & Calculation of illuminance

  • Value engineering at GRAVITY is not about cutting cost as much as it is about adding value. Holding a project’s design vision in high regard, we aggressively and creatively investigate significant cost effective methods that not only save money, but also support or enhance critical elements of the lighting design.